Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Thoughts of You


I was asked by a friend at church to make a card for our choir director for everyone to sign. Our choir director's father just had heart surgery today. This is what I came up with and I am pleased with how it turned out. I used the Welcome Neighbor Designer Series Paper from the Sale-A-Bration catalog. The trees are not stamped, they are pre-printed designer paper. The only thing stamped was the sentiment which is from the Whimsical Words stamp set and is also found the Sale-A-Bration catalog. The striped strip of DSP is the back side of the tree paper (all of our Designer Series Paper is double sided). I added a Summer Sun Corduroy button...LOVE those! I decided it needed a little more texture, so I ran a piece of Crushed Curry cardstock through the Big Shot with the Perfect Polka Dots Impressions Folder.

The colors in this card are:
~Old Olive
~Crushed Curry
~Bermuda Bay
~Kraft


I hope you enjoyed this card today. It brings thoughts of spring to mind! Have a wonderful Wednesday! Feel free to leave me a comment...I'd love to hear from you!

Happy Stampin'!
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment