Tuesday, April 13, 2010

New Color Renovation Chart

Okay, I found a .jpg image of the new color chart. I still need to find a .jpg image for the color chart that has all the retiring colors. I just got samples of the 5 new colors in the mail today and I love them! Now I need to play around with them and make some great card samples for you.



I'll be posting more spring cards that I've been working on real soon, so come back and check out what I've been working on! Plus, Thursday night is the StampinDaze Variety Night that I attend each month with other local demonstrators, so I'll have some more ideas and samples after that! It's a windy one here today...thought maybe I should put a sail on my car and blow on over to the grocery store! Hey, I'm on empty, so it would save on gas! :)

Have a great day and as always Happy Stampin'!
Jen :)

No comments:

Post a Comment